1. We believe that only the whole Bible, Old Testament and New Testament, is the revealed and inspired Word of God, without error in the original manuscript. Therefore, the Bible is relevant and standard of the sole authority for faith and life of the believers at all ages and for all nations.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the living God, who convicts man of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He gives new birth to sinners who believe, dwells, sanctifies, and gives authority and spiritual gifts to every believer according to His will for the testimony, fellowship, and ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ.
2. We believe that God is one and eternal, most holy, and full of grace. He is the creator, ruler, and sustainer of the universe and everything in it, the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each one is Person who was not created, one essence, and equal in authority and glory. He is sovereign in both salvation and judgment of mankind.
6. We believe that man can only be saved by grace through the redemption by the Lord Jesus Christ and justified through faith, without merit, efforts or piety of the people. Through God’s salvation in Christ, God’s image in humans is restored. Thus, humans are enabled to live a life full of responsibility in the devotion and love before God and man.
3. We believe that human beings, male and female, have been created by God in His image, which have been crowned with glory and a mandate to fill the earth, manage and guard all creations. But man has fallen into sin, separated from God, bound in individualism, loss of ability to live up to his image as God’s creation, and is unable to save himself.
7. We believe that the Church as the salt and light of the world is a fellowship of all believers of all ages and nations. He is the holy and common body of Christ, with Christ as the Head. Through worship, teaching, sacraments of baptism and communion, the Church proclaims the kingdom of God, serves in holiness, and is also responsible for community and public life in the context of mission and evangelism.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, true God and true Man, the redeemer and the only way of salvation for all mankind. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, perfect in sacrifice and love. He died on the cross, rose again from the dead in the real body of resurrection, ascended into heaven, sit at the right hand of God the Father, to be the Great High Priest for believers, and the sole mediator between God and man, and the King of kings.
8. We believe that the assurance of the return of Jesus Christ in real and person will happen at the end time to collect His people, make believers become like Jesus Christ, and to judge all mankind, both living and dead. At the second coming, each of the dead will be raised, believer enters into eternal life, the unbeliever into eternal destruction.